Winter hiking will start as soon as a ski slope is open, so when the ski resort opens!
With this beautiful snowfall, the operations team and their machinery are very present on the mountain to prepare for the ski season. Winter hiking will therefore begin in a few weeks to ensure better maintenance of the trails in view of the opening while guaranteeing everyone's safety.
Here is a small reminder of the commandments of the responsible hiker:
- The mountain accessible from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., these hours I will respect
- To take the trails, my subscription card or my ticket at hand I will have
- As faithful as he is, never accompanied by my dog, I will be
- My headlamp visible after 4 p.m., I'll wear it! (White on the front and red on the back)
- The work of the maintenance teams, I will always respect! (When they arrive, I stop and let them pass.)
Thank you for your collaboration and a little more patience before jumping on your skis, snowshoes or crampons!
*Skiing and any other sliding sport are also prohibited until the official opening of the resort.