- 0 cm
- 0 inches
- 1 cm
- 1 inches
- 30 cm
- 12 inches
- 329 cm
- 130 inches
Display menu Hide menu
Update the 2023-03-21 at 08:07:50
Winter hiking trails
2 / 2
Mont Giroux Nord
5 / 5
Mont Giroux Est
2 / 2
3 / 3
Carte de randonnée pédestre hivernale
Download the map of winter hiking trails to better find your way around the mountains this winter.
The uphill skier's pledge
Before heading out on the trails, I pledge to honour these 10 Golden Rules!
- I will have my pass with me at all times on the trails.
- My last climb will begin no later than 9pm, and by 10pm, I will be leaving in my car.
- As a group, like scouts, in single file we will climb.
- At the edge of the ski run, throughout my ascent, I will stay.
- My headlamp after 4 pm I will wear, with white visible on the front, and red towards the rear.
- The maintenance crews I will always respect. When they arrive, I will stop and let them pass.
- The Mont-Orford website I will always check, for the latest information on closed trails for snowmaking, grooming and maintenance work.
- Expert or not, in no black run will I ever venture.
- Up is the only direction I will go on uphill trails - on skis, never with crampons or snowshoes.
- Though my best friend he may be, my dog will never come with me.