Schedule and departure times
- The Initiation Package has fixed departure times.
- Lessons will begin on time. Please make sure you are at the slopes, ready to go at the scheduled departure time.
- If they wish to make changes, the client is responsible for notifying the Snow School no later than 7:00 AM on the day of the lesson. Outside opening hours, clients can inform the Snow School by leaving a voicemail or sending an email. Any demands made later than this deadline will result in a lost lesson.
Departure point and lessons
- The departure point for the Initiation lesson is in front of the Snow Shcool, inside the main chalet. The meeting point is in front of the Snow School.
Receiving your daily ticket and equipment
- A Mont-Giroux daily ticket is included in the Initiation Package and can be picked up at the Snow School.
- Ski or snowboard equipment rentals are included in the Initiation Package. Pick up your rental contract at the Snow School before going to the rental center.
Absent or late
- If you arrive late, the lessons will still end at the scheduled time.
- If you are absent, the lesson will be lost.
Lesson cancelation due to external circumstances
- The Snow School reserves the right to cancel any lesson if it deems the conditions to be unsuitable for snow sports.
- In case of a cancelation, a press release will be sent out by email before 6:30 AM on the day of the lesson. The information will also be posted on the website as well as on the Mont-Orford Facebook page.
- A Mont-Giroux daily ticket is included in the Initiation Package. You can pick it up at the Snow School.
- Daily tickets or season passes are required and must be worn somewhere visible on the outside of the ski jacket to access the lifts.